Zach Dunn is a tech entrepreneur, customer leader, and "product person" out to make the workplace work better.
Interviews + Press
Since founding Robin in 2014, I've helped thousands of companies adopt flexible work strategies. I speak regularly on hybrid work and (since 2020) helping workplaces navigate their return to office.
It's OK to not be in office everyday — your workplace is bigger than that now.
- The Rules for Hybrid Work Were Always Made Up (NYTimes)
- How are Businesses Dealing with the Return-to-Work Debate? (NBC LX)
- The End of a Return-to-Office Date (NYTimes)
- (Wall Street Journal)
- Should a Morning Staff Meeting Feel Like Homeroom? (NYTimes)
- Dealbook D.C. Policy Forum 2022 (NYTimes)
- "In the Works" Podcast (Host, Ongoing)
Customer Success + Customer Experience
Over the years I've written a lot on the future of tech, company building, and usability. The popular ones get turned into talks. The bad ones get turned into support docs. Here are a few from the highlight reel.
Internet of Things
- Giant Robots #126 podcast from thoughtbot
The best way to get in touch is firstname.lastname@example.org.